Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Blog Attacked and Happy Birth Day Mr. President!!!

Four months I have been locked out of my account and unable to keep up with this blog. I essentially had to hack my way in past Google and reactivate my account, which had been flagged as inappropriate by an army of trans-trendy blue hair SJW heifers. What better day than this day, the birth day of our President, and commander in chief, for me to triumphantly return to the blogosphere. I salute you Mr. President! Nsala Malekun! I call you now, Tata Trump!



There is a great deal I need to catch you up on. There has been a number of occult battles, especially against the Clintons, as well as the Obamas, who employee Bokkors and Sorcerers from Haiti, Jamaica and Africa (Nigeria). Palo Mayombe however has stopped them all. Trump is under my occult protection and I will not fail this great country. I will not let this proud nation fall into the hands of pedophile banking elites. I will support Tata Trump as long as he continues to fight the New World Order, and arrest pedophiles and human traffickers. I support the strengthening of boarders and the empowerment of other countries which come from learning to stand on their own..without problematic American interventionism.

I am not "back", I have never left, I am just now once again able to everyone updated.

-Tata Black Hound

No comments:

Post a Comment